The above locations and times are approximate and subject to change based on schedule and need.
Fees for Bus Transportation
***Prices subject to change due to increase in gas charges.***
Transportation fees are billed per semester. Bus Transportation options and their associated costs are:
- Round Trip: $1,150 per semester ($250 per month, if paid monthly)
- One-Way (AM) or One-Way (PM): $775 per semester ($155 per month, if paid monthly)
As a cost savings to parents, we continue to offer a reduction in the fare if the semester is paid in advance. If paid at the beginning of each semester, the amount of the round-trip fare is $1,050.00 for the entire five-month semester; a yearly saving of $200.00 when compared to monthly payments. The amount of a one-way fare when paid at the beginning of each semester is $675.00; a yearly savings of $200.00 when compared to monthly payments.
Other Bus Services Available:
- Afternoon only bus service on Early Dismissal Wednesdays. Riding the bus on Wednesday afternoons will be available for $30 per month. Bus departs school Wednesday at 2:35.
- Drop-In Bus Rate– up to 20 uses in a school year – $155 flat rate.
All parents/guardians of those students riding the bus must complete either (1) the Parental Request for Transportation to/from School form during enrollment or (2) the Bus Service Add/Change Form at the bottom of this page. For insurance purposes, the registration form must be completed for the student to participate in school transportation.
Bus service will commence on the first full day of classes.
Rules for Students utilizing the Bus Service
- Students must be present at the scheduled pick-up time or they will be left behind. (Bus drivers are instructed to depart on schedule and are not allowed to stop the vehicle anywhere other than the designated stops.)
- Students should be on the bus for departure from school at least 5 minutes before scheduled departure time.
- While the bus is in transit, all students must be seated.
- Any loud noise or disruptive behavior while on the bus will not be tolerated.
- The BMCHS school buses are an extension of the school day and students should act accordingly.
- The school dress policy is in effect while traveling on the bus.
Please note the following:
- Private School buses are not permitted to stop at individual homes or along streets
- Bishop McLaughlin reserves the right to cancel a bus route if minimum ridership is not met
- Service is limited to the safety capacity of the bus.
PLEASE NOTE: All bus fees are due the 1st of every month or at the start of each semester. Payments after the due date are subject to a $25 late fee.